Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"When Love Ends for the First Time"

Love is Like a Simple Line of Drama

"When Love Ends for the First Time
"

Photobucket

When Love Ends for the First Time
  • Lyricist: ryo
  • Composer: ryo
  • Arranger: ryo
  • Vocals: Hatsune Miku
Lyrics Sokosoko ni ite kite
Sokosoko ni rengai mo shite kita
Sono futsui no ona no
Hajimete honki no koi
Anatani aite youkata
Hajimete no KISS wa namida no aiji ga shita
----- The first kiss teated like tears
Maru de DRAMA mitai na koi
----- Like love in dramas
Mihakaratta you ni hassha no BELL ga natta
----- As if it was just waiting for the right time, the
----- deaparture bell

Tsumetai fuyo kaze ga hou wo kasumeru
----- A chilly winter wind brushes my cheek
Haita iki de ryoute wo kosutta
----- With a blown breath I rubbed both hands

Machi wa ILLUMINATION mahou wo kaketa mitai
----- The vity is lighted by an illumination, as if
----- magicaly casted
Hadaka no gairoju KIRA-KIRA
----- Naked boulevard trees twinkle

Doushite mo ie nakatta
----- I just couldn't say it
Kono kimochi osaetsuketa
----- My feelings I kept it down
Mae kara kimite ita koto da kara
----- This is what I've been deciding, so
Kore de ii no
----- It's alright
Furimuka nai kara
----- I won't look back, so

Arigatou sayonara
----- Thank you GOOD-BYE
Setsunai kataomoi
----- A bittersweet unrequited love
Ashi wo tome tara omoidashite shimaru
----- If I stop moving now, I might remember our past
Dakara
----- So

Arigatou sayonara
----- Thank you GOOD-BYE
Naitari shinai kara
----- I won't cry and all, so
Sou omotta totan ni fuwari
----- The moment I thought that, softly
Maiorite kuru yuki
----- Snow began to fall flowingly
Furetara okete kieta
----- When I thouched it, it dissolved and
----- disappeared

Ekie to tsuduku oodoori
----- A boulevard that continues to the station
Yorisotteru futari tanoshi sou
----- A couple that nestles close. Appear cheerful
"Hora mite hatsuyuki!"
----- "Hey look, it's the first snow of the season!"
Kimi to anna fuu ni nari takute
----- I wanted to be like that with you

Hajimeta tsukutta
----- I made it for the first time
Teami no MUFFLER
----- A hand-made muffler
Doushitara watase tan darou
----- Waht could I have done to hand it to you?
Ikuji nashi kowakatta dake
----- A coward, I was just scared

Omoide ni naru nara
----- If it's going to become memories
Kono mama de kamawa naitte
----- I can do along with this?
Sore wa honto nano?
----- Is that true?

Arigatou sayonara
----- Thank you GOOD-BYE
Itsukai konna toki ga kita shimau koto
----- Someday the time like this will come
Wakatteta hazu da wa
----- I knew that, right?

Nano ni
----- Yet

Arigatou sayonara?
----- Thank you GOOD-BYE?
Karada da furueteru
----- My body's trembling
Mousugu ressha ga kuru noni
----- Whent the train is coming in any minute
Sore wa ima ni natte
----- It's now
Watashi wo kurushimeru
----- Troubling me

Tsunagaritai
----- "I want us to connect"
Dore hodo negatta darou
----- How much did I desire that
Kono te wa karappo
----- And my hand is empty
Nee sayonaratte kouiu koto?
----- Hey, this is what we call GOOD-BYE?

Ika naku cha
----- I have to go
Sonna no wakatteru
----- I know that
Kimi ga yasashii koton mo shitteru
----- I know that you are sweet too
Dakara
----- So
".... Kono te wo hanashite yo"
----- "... Please let this hand go"

Deaete yokatta
----- I'm happy that we met
Kimi ga suki
----- I love you

Arigatou sayonara
----- Thank you GOOD-BYE
Hitokoto ga ie nai
----- I can't say a single word
Ima dake de ii watashi ni yuuki wo
----- Just for a moment, give me the courage to
----- speak
"Ano ne..."
----- "Hey, umm..."
Ii kaketa kuchibiru
----- The lips that were about to speak
Kimi to no kyori wa zero
----- The distance to you was 0
... Ima dake wa naite ii yo ne
----- ... Can I cry, just for this moment?
Mou kotoba wa iranai
----- There's no need for words anymore
Onegai gyutto shite ite
----- Please, keep holding me tightly

Rainen ni imagoro ni wa
----- Be this time next year
Donna watashi ga ite
----- What sort of me will exist
Donna kimi ga aru no kana
----- What sort of you will existe... I wonder
Video

No comments:

Post a Comment